Resources to Help You Achieve Your DreamsShop Now!
Incarcerated But Free: How to Find Freedom From Your Mental Prison
Get 3 free chapters of Incarcerated But Free: How to Find Freedom From Your Mental Prison.
This book will help you to obtain mental freedom from incarceration.
Six months after newlywed Monique Pettaway-Ray landed her first teaching job as an eighth-grade science instructor in Huntsville, Alabama, her world suddenly imploded. Her husband was convicted of murder and sentenced to life in prison without parole. A vital part of her life was ripped from her-and Monique didn’t know how to cope. Deeply honest and heartfelt, Incarcerated but Free shares how Monique broke the bars of her mental prison, forged an incredible faith in the Lord, and embarked on a path to help families of incarcerated individuals find hope and healing. Monique explores the doubts, fears, and perplexities that often accompany those who have a loved one in prison, and shares the coping strategies she developed to combat each challenge. Monique uses biblical passages to emphasize the important role God played in her journey and includes questions for meditation and reflection at the end of each section. From overcoming shame to dealing with anger and frustration, Monique’s helpful, compassionate voice offers encouragement for those suffering from their own form of incarceration. A unique blend of memoir and self-help, Incarcerated but Free offers faith-filled inspiration to bring light to your darkest days.
If you enjoy these 3 chapters you can get the complete book at Amazon.com
How to Change Your Mindset in 5 Easy Steps
This FREE program includes an audio file and a worksheet.
A Limited Mindset will:
- Cause you to doubt who you are in Christ.
- Cause you to live a powerless life?
- Cause you to live with past hurts and experiences.
- Cause you to not to live in the calling God wants you to live.
- Keep you from pursuing purpose and destiny ordained by God.
This program will help you:
- Discover ways to overcome your deepest fears.
- Help you begin to live in faith not fear.
- Uncover what’s keeping you from your unique calling.
- Regain confidence in who you are in Christ.
5 Steps to Unleashing Your Power
In this program, you will learn 5 simple, yet practical steps to being able to unleash your power. The steps are very easy if implemented properly. The program consists of dealing with factors that keep you from being able to live the life that God has ordained you to live. John 10:10 says: The thief does not come except to steal, and to kill, and to destroy. I have come that they may have life and that they may have it more abundantly. God wants you to live a joyful, happy, and prosperous life. That life begins when you are able to overcome obstacles that may be getting in your way. Therefore, while you go through this program, please take time to listen, re-listen and gain the knowledge you need to empower your life.
We will also go through the acronym F.U.D.G.E. and no we are not talking about chocolate! F.U.D.G.E is an acronym associated with the negative things that keep you from unleashing your power. By the end of this program, you will identify what is keeping you from moving forward and being the vessel that God has created you to be. The acronym means Fear, Uncertainty, Doubt, Guilt, and Excuses.
Each acronym will be discussed in depth followed by an activity for you to complete.
What You Get in this Program
- 6 audio files
- Worksheets designed to help you reinforce lessons learned from the audio.
Overcoming Challenges Course
In this program you will learn:
- The difference between a challenge and an obstacle
- The definition of a challenge
- What is means to overcome
- Common types of challenges
- Why visualization is important when dealing with challenges
- How to identify and get over challenges
- Steps to overcoming challenges
- Using mindset to change your life
What You Get in this Course
- 6 PowerPoint Lessons
- Overcoming Challenges Workbook
- Overcoming Challenges Audio